Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Having a Live-in Babysitter

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

Today has been a long day and it is not over yet. I have so much to do as far as cleaning the house, getting laundry done, and starting dinner. My husband is at work so I will have to get this done on my own and hope that the kids cooperate with me. Sundays are usually hectic around here, because we are trying to get ready for the next work and school week. My children love to tag team me when my husband is not home, it is like they know they can get away with more when I am by myself. One thing I am thankful for is the Nick Jr. network, it is a kids program on satellite television that I got after seeing this Direct TV Comparison. This program entertains my children as long as I need them to. The station is not only kid-friendly but it is also educational. My children learn a lot from watching this program and it is pretty much the only station that plays in my house all day. I rarely get to watch anything else because the kids love it that much. I do not have to worry about purchasing numerous DVD's because this station has everything that the kids would like to watch. My children are a year old and four years old, so the best thing is that there is enough variety to keep them both entertained.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Yes, it's great to have kid programs on TV that will cater to the needs of children. Merry Christmas and Happy New to you all. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails