Friday, August 27, 2010

Looking at the Sky on Friday


It's been a while since I participated in this Friday meme Looking at the Sky on Friday. I got lazy taking pictures with the sky and uploading pictures. But when we were in NYC i took few photos of the sky.

Why do you like watching at the sunset or sunriseor even the moon at night? What is it with the sunset and sunrise why it draws a lot of attention and they always look amazing?

A tidbits of information from the soruce; wikipedia. Sunset is the daily disappearance of the sun below the horizon as a result of the Earth's rotation. The atmospheric conditions created by the setting of the sun, occurring before and after it disappears below the horizon, are also commonly referred to as "sunset". The time of sunset is defined in astronomy as the moment the trailing edge of the sun's disk disappears below the horizon in the west.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Sheryl of georyl.com said...

Lately, I'd rather be in front of the computer than watch sunset/sunrise. LOL! I might try watching the sunset later para bumalik ang pagka-nature lover ko. Hehehe.

Thanks for joining the FLF and for the comments you'd left in my blog Shy. I appreciate them. I had just been busy these past few days that I was in a drop and run mode. Hehehe.

Mel Alarilla said...

Both sunrise and sunset are magnificent sights that merits taking photos of them. They are God's silent reminder of His grandeur and glory for all of us to enjoy. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails