Saturday, August 28, 2010

Georgia Bulldogs Have my Heart

Authored by Greg Fletcher

I graduated from the University of Georgia. Therefore, it is understood that I am true Georgia Bulldog fan. My parents and siblings all cheer for Bulldogs when football season starts. The SEC that is the division my favorite team is a member, is known for powerhouse football. It has produced several BCS National Champions in the last ten years. My mighty Georgia Bulldogs may have not won the big game but they have been to several bowl games and I am proud of that. We have also been crowned the SEC Champions. Mark Richt is the current head coach and I love what he has done with the team. He has been since 2001. My husband and I enjoy spending our Saturday afternoons watching the Georgia Bulldogs play onSatalite tv. Since we were not able to get tickets to the season opener, we will be at home cheering on our favorite team and hoping for a victory. We are definitely hoping for a victory this year against our arch nemesis the Florida Gators. With A J Green at wide receiver and Shaun Chapas at fullback on our offensive, I think we have a great season in store for us.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails