Monday, July 12, 2010

Watching the grandkids

Guest post written by Marie Carter

I’m not as luck as some grandparents that live down the street or even just a few minutes away from their grandkids. I live across the United States from mine.

But my son and daughter-in-law came into town a few weeks ago for his 15th year high school reunion, so I obliged them and watched the kids while they were catching up with old friends and classmates.

I couldn’t find a TV show to quite suit both Kimberly and Kelly’s taste so I popped in an old copy of “The Little Mermaid” that I happened to find and turned the volume up so they could hear it. That’s when Kelly put her hands over her ears and said “Grandma, it’s too loud!” I was surprised by this and turned the volume down so it wasn’t so loud. But I didn’t think it was very loud and had trouble hearing it after I turned the volume down.

So after my son’s family left I searched for miracle ear locations and read up on some invisible hearing aids so next time I wouldn’t have to worry about damaging my grandkids’ hearing with Disney princesses.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang yaman ng bakla hehe daming bu$ine$$ hehehe. My FIL love to babysit the two.

Related Posts with Thumbnails