Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vitamins for Healthy Pregnancy

Getting pregnant is an amazing feeling that happens not just for me but to lots of women that change their lives dramatically. When you get pregnant you need to eat more and take pregnancy vitamins for healthy pregnancy. It will help develop the baby as they grow inside our womb. It's common to feel nauseous during the first trimester of pregnancy and taking prenatal vitamins will ease the nausea and head ache. I had been taking my pregnancy vitamins since the beginning of my pregnancy up until I weaned my kids from breastfeeding. Your doctor will advice you to continue taking your prenatal vitamins after birth as it help to produce more milk when you are breastfeeding. You can buy pregnancy vitamins online, or at the store or you can ask your doctor to prescribe them. Healthy pregnancy means healthy Baby and Mom.
This was how my tummy looks like when I was pregnant with Jake in 2008 and with Justine in 2009.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails