Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Flashback Photo - Old Family Pictures

TGIF! Any plans for the weekend? Anyway, time to post some ancient picture here for Friday Flashback. My entry is late again as usual because we were busy all day cleaning the old place before we ill turn over the key to the management.

Meanwhile, my entry is a picture of my mother, siblings, cousins, aunt and uncle. The one with the baby was my mother and the girl she was carrying with was my sister that lives right now in Vegas.
This is my gorgeous kikay. Does she look like my sister?
An old picture of my older brother, my mom, sister and me. I don't know how old I was in this picture but it looked like I was between two or three years young.
My older brother and me of course.
My brother and I had 17 months age gap same thing with my children. I've seen my children how they fight, and tease each other and the sibling rivalry still there until now. They reminded me of me and my older brother when we fight and teased each other then.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your old photos and the one of your two sitting on the couch :o) They look like they have lots of fun together...and enjoy just being together too :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
...stopping by from FPF :o) I'd love if you are able to stop by if you have a chance.

Mel Alarilla said...

It is so nostalgic to reminisce your past life which is so different from your present life. Thanks for the nostalgic post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails