Saturday, May 28, 2011

Reminiscing My Old Job

Every time I see latest pictures of my former co workers back home I can't help feeling nostalgic and reminisce my previous job. I chose to to quit my job and moved here in the US but there are times that I get emotional thinking with my previous life. Those times that we get busy looking around for place to where we can buy trophies and awards that we gave to our athletes, honors and even winners to every event and school programs. Right now, public school teachers are probably busy with seminars and training as well as enrollment. Classes will start soon so i am thinking that my friends and former co teachers have probably start reporting to school for school brigade as preparation for coming school days. Oh, how I miss my previous job so much and my teacher friends.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails