Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Fashion Hat


One late night, this little lamb chop got up screaming and crying. I was thinking of not taking her out from her crib but I'm afraid Jake might woke up from her lighting scream. So, there she was at 3:00 o clock in the morning playing around while i was trying to finished couple of tasks. At that day, I had three basket if clean laundry that needed to dry up but I was too lazy to hang them up. The lil lamb chop played with it and grabbed one undergarment (my panty) and used it as her hat. She was playing around with her new fashion hat and said Mama, look. So, when I look around I saw my underwear on her head. It was funny though because she had no idea what this thing for, so instead I took a quick snap of her and she even said cheese. Silly girl!

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Wow, nakakatawa talaga. What a fashion statement from Justine. And she seemed so proud of it, hehehe. Talagang super likot nang prinsesita mo. Thanks for the funny post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails