Saturday, November 6, 2010

Going to See the King

Guest post written by Ray Bennett

This year, my wife and I have a chance to the legendary B.B. King in Atlantic City New Jersey. We have loved Mr. Kings music for years, and we keep a copy of his album with Mr. Eric Clapton, Riding With the King, in our car at all times. The last time we saw him was about 8 years ago. He’s 85 now and still going strong. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a very special concert.

For this concert, I am bringing my new hearing aids I read about from www.HearingAidsByMiracleEar.com, My wife and I don’t get a chance to go to big-deal concerts like this very often, and I want to make sure I get every moment of this concert. Mr. King is a big inspiration to me. To see that a man is still doing what he is passionate about at his age really gives me something to look forward to in my life. I play a little guitar myself, and I would love to see myself playing an instrument that I love into my mid-eighties and beyond.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails