Thursday, October 21, 2010

Heated Blanket for Winter


Honestly, I don't like winter in fact I hate it. The cold weather that makes my body ache. And the fact that we get to spend most time inside and lesser fun outside. But the freezing weather is what I despise the most. Last year, I asked my husband to look for heated blanket but he came home with a thermal wool blanket and pair of cotton blankets for the kids. These blankets are not thick enough to warm us up during winter season. I had to double our blanket too keep us warm and have a good night sleep. Even my mother-in-law suggested us to buy electric heating blankets for Jake and Justin. Oh, how I wish we have warm and cozy blankets right now because it started to get cooler at night.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails