Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Not To Wear Is A Favorite In Our House

Posted by Virgil Burks

So, I can watch episode after episode of What Not To Wear. The show takes people with not fashion sense at all, takes away all of their unstylish clothes and gives them money to shop for new ones. The new purchases typically need to fall into line with some of the information they learned from the two hosts, Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. Sometimes, I just cringe when I see the outfits that the women put together for themselves. Sometimes, they don't even believe that they need fashion help. But, by the end of the show, most women realize that they look so much better with the advice from Stacy and Clinton. I never miss a show because I watch What Not To Wear on satellite tv installed by the folks at the Directtv Maine site. Even if I have seen an episode before, I don't mind watching the reruns. I try to take away something from each show that I can incorporate into my current wardrobe. So far, I think I have learned a lot and would probably pass the What Not To Wear approval with flying colors.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Some people dress just for the brand or what somebody else is wearing especially the star endorsers. We should dress for what we feel is good and comfortable for us irregardless of the brand or price of the clothes. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails