Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Planning a Wedding Made Easy

Thanks for the article from Laura Ryan

I kept hearing from all of my friends how stressful and hectic planning a wedding can be so when my boyfriend proposed, I was a little apprehensive at the idea of planning a wedding myself. Luckily for me, a cousin showed me how I was able to save time (and money!) but doing most of the planning of the wedding online.

I first started out by doing the usual things such as scoping out all the great wedding venues that were local to my fiance and I but that would also be convenient to get to for family and friends. I was surprised at all the different venues that were available and close by including ones I did not even know existed. Being able to use my fast hughes net packages really helped me look at all the sites in no time giving me plenty of time to concentrate on other areas of the wedding planning.

Using satellite internet san diego ca was also great for planning my wedding because I was able to book our wedding venue, schedule an interview with the wedding photographer and book our honeymoon all in one afternoon! What usually takes couples several weeks or months to plan, I got done in a couple of days easily.

Another great benefit of using the internet to plan the wedding was I was able to order everything online with some things at a discounted price saving us money which was like a wedding gift all in itself!


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

agoy gipakyaw ang LL nga opps...ehehhehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails