Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shame on Me

I really don't know some of the medical equipments, devices and terminology that nurses and doctors use at the hospital. I even don't know how to take blood pressure as well as the name of the device use to take blood pressure, shame on me. Then when I was giving birth with my kids the nurse put something on my finger to take the pulse. It was pulse oximeter. I just found out the name of that finger pulse oximeter online. I am so ignorant when it comes to other medical terms and equipment. Glad to learn this thing now.

Okay folks time for me to hit the hay. I am so tired as always and sleepy. I'll just bloghop again tomorrow. My eyes are half shut already and my bottom is numbing from sitting in front the computer. My leg also is sore from going back and forth to the kitchen and my back is sore. Justine is been fussy again lately and wants me all the time. Even if Joe is holding her, she still cries looking at me. I need a rest and more sleep. So, good night folks and enjoy your Friday tomorrow.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

he he he,hirap talaga maging doctor, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails