Friday, May 7, 2010

Coke Addict

Joe and I are both addicted to Coca Cola. Every day we consumed 3 to 5 cans of coke. This soda is been in the market for like forever and become every body's favorite drinks. There are few people choose to switch drinks to something healthy and nutritious. Well, I tried that one time too but it never works with me. I stayed away from coke and started drinking juice or some energy drinks but it wasn't working. I get thirsty and don't get satisfied with other drinks. I am trying to loss my excess fats but I don't think it will work if I drink to much coke. I think even weight loss drinks won't work for me because I don't have self discipline when it comes to food and soda. To some other people the weight loss drinks probably effective especially if they are health conscious. But this is not our thing as coke is the only drink that can satisfy our thirst.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaa...mau paka tsang kay naghimo naka sa imong opps...ako wala pa jud ko kasugod...waaaaaaa....:)

agoy 3-5 cans? as in my gosh...hahaahha...sobra pa sa isa ka litro....kuyawa pod ninyo mo inom tsang woi...murag si goryo...hahahhaa....pero talagsa rami ga inom ug soda...sos na miss nako ang pitipiti sa coke....lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails