Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chiropractic Care

My husband used to have a bad back and went to a chiropractor for almost two years. During that time I was also pregnant with my eldest and getting body pain most of the time. So, instead of getting help and massage from him I was the one who gave him massage because he kept complaining about his back. Every doctor’s appointment I always asked for any suggestion or ways to ease the body pain while still pregnant. My doctor suggested me to see a chiropractor but my husband refused because he wasn't feeling confident about it. Going to chiropractic services during pregnancy is safe. In case you don't know having a chiropractic care during pregnancy is important and help baby with colic. It is an overlooked aspect of prenatal care and gives comfort to your body. Check out this chiropractic directory and see what they can do for you and your baby inside. It's not easy to carry a heavy pound with our stomach sticking out. It will give you back ache, pelvic pain and more due to pregnancy. And then when the baby drops down the more you feel uncomfortable in your pelvic. So, see a chiropractic care now.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friend nice blog can we exchange links

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Hindi pa ako nakapag chiropractor kahit kailan, but husband did, nuong minsang biglaang sumakit ang likod nya.

Mel Alarilla said...

Kailangan bang magpatingin sa chiropractor si Jake para sa kanyang paa? Mabuti sana kung nasa Pinas kayo dahil napakadali lang niyan sa mga manghihilot sa atin. I am still praying for Jake and for all of you. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails