Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Cookies

Sweets like cakes, cookies and pies are some of my guilt indulging when it comes to foods. I can't control the temptation if I see this decadent pastry. Try this great dessert ideas of no-bake goodies and you might want to add this to your recipe book. I got this on the mail from My Daily Recipes.

These scrumptious sweets will bring out the monster in you -- the cookie monster, that is. Prepared with powdered sugar you'll have a hard time to destroying all of the evidence.

Ingredients
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cream of tartar

Methods/steps

In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat until light. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Add dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Refrigerate. Roll, cut and bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet. Cool, frost and decorate.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails