Friday, January 8, 2010

Yay! Love the Shoes

Couple of days ago I received packages from Genny and the two items I ordered online. Thank you Momgen! Then, this afternoon I got on the mail two packages again, one from tsang Dhemz and the other was the shoes I ordered online a week ago. I love it! The color, the size, and the design it's simple yet fabulous. Sandals and shoes are one of my weaknesses when it comes to shopping. I saw fashionable style and nice kind of Christian Louboutin shoes and sandals online that I love to buy. I had my eye on their boots and flat sandals. Shopping is so addicting but I have to control it otherwise I end up broke. Anyway, thank you very much tsang for the yummy goodies.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Cacai M. said...

oi ka-nice sa sandal Tsang.. ako pod shoes and clothes ako weakness for myself kung shopping na hisgotan.. waaa... by the way, ala santa claus si Dhemz.. nice one!

Dhemz said...

woi, ka sexy sa shoes....pwede pahuwam..ay mali..dako man diay ka ug tiil...lol!

no problem tsang...ikaw sad mura man ka ug others...lol!

dali ra diay ni abot ang baho diha..the last time I sent you a package arrived like forever...lol!

gamita lang na tsang as defense mechanism kung magtinapols si jose...lol! am sure mabuang sya sa baho...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails