Monday, May 25, 2009

How I Really Feel About My Family?

I took a test in this Blogthings about how I really feel about my family and this is the result. Its pretty interesting though. Try take the personality test peepz and see what they got for you.
You Feel Humbled By Your Family


You feel a bit overwhelmed by and resentful of your family right now.
This is a good moment for you to take some time away from them.

You feel like your family is prone to too many arguments and instability.
You never feel like things can be completely peaceful.

You've improved your family relationships through introspection.
You always look at your own behavior first, and you've made changes to how you act.

You get teased a lot by your family.
You usually don't mind being the butt of jokes, but sometimes you feel picked on.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails