Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback - Then and Now

My sister posted an old photos of us when we were little. I can't remember how old we were in this picture. Couple of our siblings were not born yet when we had this picture taken. It was our aunt who watches us when we were little. Thanks to our dearest aunts and uncles.

From the right was Me, my younger sister Weng, older brother Julius and younger sister Chel.

This is our latest photo. I sill look like our neighbors kids though hehehe. Seriously, most of our neighbors mistook me as someone else kid even until now. They can't see any obvious resemblance.
Friday Photo Flashback




Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

hhahaha...shuang lagi ka tsang...anak day ka sa silingan? hehehhee....joke! I can tell the resemblance though....mau pamo da kay naa mga pics..ganahan jud ko makakita ug mga old pics...it brings back the old times.

More Than Words said...

Wow! You are all gorgeous! I love the then and now pictures!

anney said...

Masarap talaga sariwain ang mga nakaraan. Pag nakita mo mga lumang pictures minsan masasabi mo na parang kelan lang ang liliit pa natin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails