Saturday, August 13, 2011

Messy Go Round

She was still look messy with the chocolate ice cream cake she hate before opening her birthday presents. She celebrated her 2nd birthday last August 3rd. I love her facial reaction when she saw the lady bug pillow toy, especially the puppy toy.

I know already thank all the wonderful friends who greeted and send gifts to Justine, but I want to thank them again.
You ladies have so nice to my dragons and great friends to me. I really appreciate your kindness and honesty.
tsang Dhemz, MamiLulu and Marz Willa.

Photobucket
Thank you mommies for the gifts you sent. I also would like to thank Sir Mel for the special birthday post and for always including Justine and my family in his prayer. Thank you Sir Mel, you are truly a great man and wonderful friend.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Ikaw naman Shy, honorable mention na naman ako. I love your family Shy especially Justine. You have been so good to me too and I am just reciprocating your kindness and thoughtfulness. Wala naman akong maibigay sa iyo kundi prayers and occasional tributes pag me birthday sa inyo. I am so fortunate and blessed to have you as a friend. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Keanna said...

Happy Birthday pretty Justine! Yopu still look adorable even with chocolate mess. Thank you for joining and hope to see you again.

Dhemz said...

ayay! ma touch man sad ta...your friendship means a lot to me tsang...xoxo!

ka cute man sa mga gifts sa dalaga nga kulot woi...ehehehhe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails