Sunday, May 22, 2011

Job Opportunity in San Antonio

My friend and I talked about what kind of job are we going to apply here in the US. We both have great job back home but we had to make choices as to keep the job otherwise we will stay single forever. So, we chose marriage and gave up our job. Now that we are here in the land of opportunity, it seems like we both confuse about the kind of job we would like to do and how to get started. Since she live in Texas, I'm thinking maybe she can get a job though san antonio jobs posting at Job.com. I will forward this link to her so she can check the website out. I also tried to check online if I can find job opportunity for stay at home mom. I still have two toddlers to care and I don't want to leave my kids with a baby sitter. I really do hope that by the time I am ready to get a real job, I can easily land a good one.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails