Monday, April 25, 2011

DIY candy for my husband for Valentine's Day

Guest post written by Donna Crisp

One of my New Year's resolutions for 2011 is to cook more. Well, my husband was really excited about that because he has a huge sweet tooth and part of that resolution is to make more desserts at home too. So I thought that I would make his dessert dreams come true and make him some serious homemade candy and desserts for Valentine's Day this year. We already have a reservation at one of my favorite Italian restaurants for dinner that night and I'm going to make sure that I have my homemade desserts ready for us to eat when I get home from the dinner.

I went looking online to see what I could as far as recipes go for what I could fix for us. When I was online I came across the website get.wildblue.com and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to change over our home internet service to the provider.

I'm making some DIY Valentine's Day chocolates, including truffles and some bark. I think I may also make some caramel turtles too.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails