Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Get Physical

Being fit is “in” nowadays but as some friends have told me, if you want to go into a routine workout, you have to prepare your body and mind. They advised me to learn about taking a pre workout supplement to prepare my body for the changes it will go through. I used to go to the gym when I was still single with some of my friends at school. That work out have helped me to relax my mind and released the stress.

I must admit though, I don’t have all the time in the world to religiously follow a routine. Sometimes I even feel that having 2 kids at home is already a heavy workout on its own. But maybe when they grow up and be a little bit more independent, then I can think of going to the gym for some exercise.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

You don't have to go to the gym to exercise Shy. Even in the privacy of your room you can exercise. Be sure to close all the windows and turn off all cooling appliances. Turn on your favorite disco music in your CD player or the FM radio and dance to your heart's content. You can even jump if you want to. Your kids will think that you are just playing and more likely, they will join you in your exercise. Nakakapayat na, libre pa, hehehe. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails