Friday, March 25, 2011

I want to be a super Mommy

Although I haven’t been sick too much lately, sometimes I still feel kind of tired without really knowing why. I mean I still do the same chores and routine as I did before but somehow I get tired easily nowadays.

Maybe it’s because my kids are growing up too fast and keeping up with them takes more of my energy than before, or maybe it’s just my age, I really am getting older. Or, maybe it might even be excessive fatigue in women. I’ve read this online some time ago and I never really knew about it until then.

It’s actually related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the signs that point to have it are a lot and may be experienced simultaneously. I personally don’t want to think I have it, but it’s better to just read about it and then be prepared for it. For now though, I’d just rather think it’s the time I give to my kids. I get tired because I have daughter in nearing her terrible two stage and a son who is 3, which they say is even worse than the terrible twos.

I know they will both taper down as they grow older. I just need to hang in there for a couple more years. I can do it. We all can be super moms when it comes to our kids and families, right?
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Try to take energy loaded vitamins and exercise even for an hour each day. Taking care of your two kids does not mean you have your needed exercise. Aerobic exercise can do wonders for you for it strengthens the body and energizes your heart. Just dance to your favorite music video for just an hour. You can include your two kids for they will think that you are all just playing. Being sedentary for most part of the day weakens your body and dulls your senses. Just observe proper time management for each task of the day. If you have a blender, drink a combination of vegetable and fruit juices. They will give you an instant lift immediately. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Mel_Cole said...

Go go go! Kaya mo yan Mam Shy. You are a very strong woman. :)

Cory Shelton said...

Thannk you for this

Related Posts with Thumbnails