Monday, March 28, 2011

Blue Monday - Random Blues


My lamb chop busy watching her favorite show Dora. Taking advantage of the chance to watch her Dora while the buckaroo was dozing off to lalaland.
Took this photo in Eat N' Park when we had lunch last week. The Blue Monday was the first thing that sparked in my head when I saw the blue color.
Last week i also won a perfume in Listia. I thought it was a big bottle as that what i saw in their auction list. Then last Tuesday the perfume arrived on the mail and I was surprised or disappointed to see these.


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

As usual, I was able to start my day with a big smile because I saw the photo of your lamb chop in all her cuteness. I always click the picture to see her in her blow up photo. Naku, mas lalong cute, hehehe. Ewan ko ba kung bakit aliw na aliw ako sa anak mong iyan, hehehe. Siya na yata ang pinaka cute na baby sa blog world, hehehe. Don't get sad and disappointed about the size of the perfume bottles you won from Listia. Anyway it was free and we must always have a grateful spirit. Thanks for the cute post. God bless you all always.

SmilingSally said...

What a disappointment! Thanks for sharing your blues. Happy Blue Monday.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha parehas siguro tayo di nagbabasa ng specifications, ako laging assumption lang din.. Ganda naman ng lambchop na yan.. Musta na bading,, masakit pa ba ipin mo?

Dhemz said...

ayay! ka cute sa blonde...behaved man kau nagwatch ug dora....:)

waaaaa....hehhehe...nailad ka man diay bayot...sige lang, pede nana sya pamahid...ehehehhe!

Momgen said...

Gamay diay na mao..

Joyful said...

Aw, poor you. Happy Blue Monday and thanks for sharing all your blues.

Mel_Cole said...

Lovely blues, Mam Shy. Sorry sa akong late hopping. I like the waterfalls picture, it looks like a painting. My Blue Monday

w0rkingAth0mE said...

ang bait naman well-behaved o ..

Related Posts with Thumbnails