Friday, February 18, 2011

Fine Day To Exercise

We had fine weather today so I took the kids a again for a walk. A walk up hill and down hill around our neighborhood was a great exercise for me and the kids to stretch out a bit. My legs, arms and back was kind of sore still from carrying my little lamb chop. She didn't want me to hold her while walking because she wanted to run. That worried me because the walk was down hills and up hills. After the walk we played ball out in the back yard. It was late already when I came back in and get back to my unfinished reading about testoripped review. I need to get back in shape and yet get more energy so I can keep up with my busy world. I was in the middle of my reading when the phone rang. It was my friend and we talked for almost half hour. The moment we hanged up the phone, it was dinner time already.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails