Monday, February 21, 2011

Blue Monday - Book and Puzzle


I received the Parenting book last week from Book Sneeze. I have not done reading yet as I was very busy this past few days. Anyhow, if you wish to get a free book for review, check out booksneeze then.

We are lucky to get bunch of hand me downs toys, books and educational playthings from family. This puzzle was one of the many puzzles my kids got from their cousins. Jake found the box of puzzles I hide last week so we put them together.

Please visit Bule Monday at Smiling Sally. Just click the badge peepz, thank you.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

It sounds like a good book for you and people like you who have a young family.

Happy Blue Monday, Shy.

jared's mum said...

i requested the same book + seeing you post it made me all the more excited..hope it arrives soon:)

Mel Alarilla said...

Maganda nga yung mga educational toys at books na yan. Madaling matututo at tataas ang IQ nang mga anak mo. At nageenjoy pa sila on the side, hehehe. At kumusta naman ang prinsesita natin? Hindi ba kinukulit ang kuya niya? hehehe. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Dhemz said...

ayay, congrats sa book tsang...pass sako ana kay kapuyan ko ug basa..naa pa 3 ka books pa basa ni goryo sako...until now wala pa nasugdan...nyahahaa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails