Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Eve dinner by candle light

Guest post written by Sammy Harrison

We got married on New Year's Eve 15 years ago back before it was the trendy thing to have a New Year's wedding. So, each year on New Year's we have twice the reason to celebrate and try to do something special for our anniversary. That's why I like to do a lot of work planning out what we're going to do instead of getting takeout at the last minute and just watching the TV specials on the couch.

I went online to try and find something extra special to do for our 15th anniversary and I thought that maybe I could fix us a really nice dinner for it. While I was online looking for a bit of inspiration for it, I came across some CLEARINTERNET specials and after I read through them, I decided to sign up for one of them to change over our home internet service. That was something we'd been meaning to do for a while anyway.

So I decided to put together a New Year's Eve dinner that we can eat by candle light. I thought it would be a good way to focus on each other and the romance instead of other distractions.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails