Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DIY jewelry organizer

Guest post written by Heather Kline

Since I started collecting a whole lot of jewelry lately, I've just been keeping most of it in shoeboxes organized by what type of jewelry, like bracelets, necklaces, rings, etc. I do have a jewelry box but it stopped holding my jewelry collection a long time ago. I go through phases of when I'll buy certain things and I guess that right now it's just my jewelry phase. But now that I've spent so much time and money in my collection, I think that I should do something and storing it in a better way.

I went searching online for some kind of jewelry storage solution that I could find and while I was doing that I came across some website www.ClearWirelessInternet4g.com and after reading it, I chose to change over my internet service to it.

Well, I found all kinds of stuff, but I wanted to use the ones that show off my jewelry. So I went with this DIY jewelry organizer that was actually super quick and really easy to make. I think it gets points for the easiest craft with utility that I've ever made.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, it is better to put your pieces of jewelries in an organizer or a jewel box instead of putting them in shoe boxes where they are liable to get lost or be misplaced. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails