Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold weather and back pain

I always get back pain when the weather gets cold. Right now I have a stiff neck in addition to my back pain. I woke up yesterday with pain in my neck and can hardly move it. I applied a hot compress on my neck last night to lessen the pain. I hate winter. It makes me feel lazy all the time and I'm always stuck inside the house. Anyway, this winter season some of you probably suffers from osteoarthritis because of the freezing weather. You might want to consider trying out glucosamine sulphate to relieves joints pain. Check out the link provided and read the benefits, side effects and information you need to know about glucosamine sulphate.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Lulu said...

sign of old age na na... ipahilot ug panghapas ug omega

Related Posts with Thumbnails