Friday, December 3, 2010

Braveheart Love

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

There are a lot of great action movies that I have enjoyed over the years, but one that has yet to be topped by any other movies will always be Braveheart. It has such wonderful action scenes with them fighting with such a great background. I don't know if its the actual fighting and action that I enjoyed, or the accents and the clothes and the beautiful backdrop their action scenes were always in. It has solidarity between everyone with them fighting for the right to just live free, and the sure fire way they always have to fight through every door just to find a free life. I like the way Mel Gibson really played his part well, and up till his final moment in the movie, he produced non stop action. I was watching this movie last night on Satellite TV specials and noticed how many times that I watch it I always find something new in the movie that makes me fall in love with it all over again. I guess I just can't get enough of Mel Gibson, or the action.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails