Friday, November 19, 2010

Gluten free pumpkin pie

Guest post written by Tara Speaks

My husband and I just got married this summer, so I'm still learning a whole lot about his family and really starting to get to know them. But one of the first things that I learned about my now father in law is that he has a gluten intolerance. I think that he first mentioned it when I met them for the first time and we went out to eat at this really ncie restaurant.

So when I volunteered to host Thanksgiving at our house this year, I had to keep in mind to make everything gluten free. So I went online to find a bunch of recipes to make. When I was doing that I found this site http://www.clearwirelessinternetservice.com and decided to change over our internet service to it because I'd been really annoyed with our old service for a long time.

I'm really interested to see how all of this stuff turns out and to see what gluten free stuff tastes like because I've never tried it anymore. I'm making gluten free pumpkin pie because you jsut can't have a Thanksgiving dinner without pumpkin pie! Plus, I think that my father in law really likes pumpkin pie.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

laway nalang tawon ko aning GP...potbol nako sa GP da...ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails