Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Teaser: Jake's Bookcase Headboard


This is Jake's bed but that baby sleeping in the picture wasn't Jake. That was Justine having best sleep of her life at her big brother's bed. As you all know this bed that Jake is been using right now is a heirloom. It was the same bed Joe used when he was little. I am impressed how my mother-in-law kept the bed looks new. We moved Jake to his bed a month before he turned two years old. Now this bed is quiet old as his father and yet still in great condition. One thing is missing in this bed would be a head board.

Thanks to the convenient of technology and internet that even if I stayed home i still be able to shop and find everything I want and need at the comfort of my own computer. Thus, surfing online for furniture or things I like can be a pain in the neck for me because I want a store that accepts paypal as not all store accepts paypal. Surprisingly, when I checked my email yesterday I got a review opportunity from CSN Stores and take note they accepts paypal as payment. The offer is more than enough to buy for a bookcase headboard for Jake's room. Most of his books are still in the box as i don't have a place for them to put in. I fall in love once I saw this South Shore Sand Castle Twin Bookcase Headboard in Sunny Pine. I am also thinking of buying bar stools to be place in our dining area but that will follow once i got Jake's stuff settled in.

Moreover, my little lamb chop is growing so fast. She will be 2 years old next year and soon she will want to have her own bed. I already have a place in mind where i can possibly buy a toddler bed for her. FYI, CSN Stores has more than 200 different shopping sites with product categories cover everything from cookware, ultra modern furniture, bunk bed-office combinations and fitness equipment to gaming chairs, grills, greenhouses and much. You can shop everything and anything you need at a competitive price plus free shipping and hassle free returns.

I'm ecstatically excited for the product that I would get from CSN Stores. If you are looking for the stuff you need in your office and home try checking out www.csnstores.com today.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis ang paa ni justine bah! Gana paakon oi!!! Grrr... maka-panggigil!!! hehehe...

Life
Women
Mom

Unknown said...

hahahahaha kataw-anan...milusot na si Justine, tulog lang japon hahahaha

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Your little lambchop is really so cute sleeping in big brother's bed. It's great that you will be able to buy a headrest for Jake's bed. It can serve too as bookshelf. Thanks for the homey post. God bless you all always.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

looks very tired tulog na tulog

Umma said...

hahaha.. lami man paakon ang legs ni Justine Tsang.. soooo cute..

Dhemz said...

lagi woi...lami kau pangitan ning lambchop ah...nice kau ug legs...ehehee!

awesome review of CSN bayot...agoy ka nice kay naa na dayon headboard ang bed ni jake...:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang cute cute nya matulog hehehe

Anonymous said...

The sleeping babies are so cute!

Anonymous said...

oi! Labay ko! Daghan man diay Bisaya nga bloggers. Hehe. Karon pa ko kabantay.

Maayong adlaw, higala!

Related Posts with Thumbnails