Monday, October 18, 2010

Gearing up for the cold

Guest post written by Anthony Smith

I really do hate hot weather. So I'm glad that fall is finally here and I can look forward to seeing some snow soon. But there are a lot of things that we have to get done around the household before we'll be physically ready for all of that.

The thing that I was most worried about fixing around the house was our windows though. They had been feeling a little drafty, especially last winter and I never really got around to getting some new ones. I didn't want to deal with that again. So I got some sears replacement windows installed a few weeks ago, just to be on the safe side before we'd switch from air to heat for the season.

My wife was glad that I finally got around to addressing the windows and has already started planning all of our holiday decorations and shopping. All she said I have to worry about is making sure that our house stays warm and that sheÕll handle all the other holiday stuff.


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

ayay! nakakuha sa GP...wohoo!...ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails