Saturday, September 4, 2010

Printer Cartridges

I have seen lots of booth anywhere in Cebu City that sells ink refill. I was so naive what those ink for until one of my friend bought a refill kit for her printer. She needs it at work and she runs out of ink at the last minute. I thought the ink was for the pen. Good thing I was with her when she decided to buy a refill. Well, this experience happened a long time ago when I was still in the Philippines. Anywho, I was talking to her at Facebook when she asked me if I know some place online to buy bulk toner. She has computer with internet connection but with her busy job she doesn't have time to surf online. Luckily, I was doing a review about printer cartridges the day before we chatted and I read their huge variety of printer cartridges and refill kits. They even have this very affordable laser printer cartridge. So, I gave her link to the website printer-cartridges.com. She was happy to find everything she needs in that place with a full one year guarantee and a price that is very affordable compared to other store. To those who are looking for printer cartridges and refill kits, you should check out printer-cartridges.com as they have everything you need in one place. It may be for personal and business, printer-cartridges.com has it all.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails