Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My little home town restaruant

Posted by Dorian Compton

My favorite restaurant to eat dinner at is in my small home town about five miles from my home so we set our alarm from www.AllHomeSecurity.com and go often. It is located in a very small downtown area. The wait staff are like sisters and brothers to me, very friendly and outgoing. The food is simply amazing. Its down to earth home cooking. They have the best insane menu I have ever seen. The deals you get at this tiny well known restaurant is outstanding. I often order the steak dinner for $7.99 which includes the steak, choice of potato and either a vegetable or soup of the day also accompanied by a dinner roll with dessert and coffee included. It is very cozy located in the mist of a wooded area giving you the feeling of being in a cabin like surrounding. I would highly recommend this very awesome restaurant. the bar is small and has a few televisions in it and the drinks are huge and very inexpensive. I try to make it out to this restaurant at least once a week. They also have a wonderful buffet on holidays and Sundays.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails