Saturday, August 7, 2010

My 1 Year Old Birthday, Bow!

Hi! I'm Justine. I am now 1 year old and 5 days old to be exact. Perhaps, some of you already know that I also had a birthday bash at Raccoon Creek State Park with kuya Jake, Rylie and EJ. Well, that was fun. But on the day of my birthday I celebrated it in Slippery Rock with granma, aunt Paula, cousin Robert, Benjamin and Jacon of course with Dada, Mama and kuya Jake. I had a blast on my first birthday. I love my ice cream cake. yum yum
Dada helped me blow my candle. whooosh!
Then I get to ate first on my birthday. They gave me a slice of my ice cream cake. It was ohhh lalala yummylicious. I had so many visitors came over to eat my ice cream cake. I actually didn't know any of this big boys but my kuya Jake enjoyed hanging out with them. I finished my 1 slice of ice cream cake. I wanted to ask for another slice but they're all staring at me.I got shy but I didn't cry because Im a big girl now.


My Mama had to changed my dress because it was all covered with ice cream cake.
And the I had picture taking with my Mama, Grandma, kuya Jake, Dada and Aunt Paula. I'm always the prettiest in the group.

After the picture picture I opened my gifts and Dada and kuya Jake were so willing to help me unwrapping the gifts. I have lots of toys now and kuya Jake is the one playing with it. Look at me I can play the xylophone, Im good!

After I opened all my gifts we headed out to this restaurant and had dinner. I Love the lemon even if it was sour.
Lastly, we headed back to granma's house and had a picture taking with my cousins before we hit the road for home.

This was my First Birthday Bow! Hope you enjoy looking with all these pictures mommies and daddies and friends. Thank you for stopping by. Luv yah.mmwah!!!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Chris said...

happy birthday justine! how fast time flies! :D

Shahz said...

wowwwww!!! happy 1st birthday baby justine.... pretty girl..aheheheh!!!,,,

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Justine,
You had such a wonderful birthday celebration. You had many well wishers and the ice cream cake was so yummy. You are beautiful and cute and looks like an angel that came from heaven. Be always a good girl. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwwww...nalingaw ko sa mga pics...naa raman diay dire ang uban nga pics....nice! daghan laki nga apo sa Worthington's tsang no?

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Cute ng cake, Happy Birthday again Justine!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails