Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Almost Time For Kickoff!

Written by Sherri Hicks

Wow! I can't believe my baby son's senior football season is about ready to begin. I am so excited about their first game of the season in two weeks. After setting the home security on my home, I drove over to the football field to watch him practice. When I got there I noticed all the improvements that had been made toover the field. The old ticket booth had been torn down and a new booth as well as a new press box had been built. They were also going to install air conditioning in the football locker room. I love watching my son play sports. He is a defensive lineman and also the kicker for his team. Although he says he is the worst kicker ever, last year he successfully completed the first two point conversion in five years. By the time I finished looking around the team had finished doing the Oklahoma practice drill and was starting to run sprints. I have to admit my son is not the fastest player on the team but what he lacks in speed he makes up for in strength and intelligence. How many defensive players can boast of a touch down? He made one last year when the other team fumbled. I think he's the smartest player on the team. I love fall and football season!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

agoy gipakyaw man ang GP tawon...ehehhehe!

Mel Alarilla said...

Home security is a must for every home. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails