Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great birthday party done online

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

I wanted to throw my son a very special birthday party. He looks forward to his birthday and enjoys the party atmosphere and playing with the other children. I don't really live anywhere near any party supply stores and don't have a car to get to ones that are too far away so I put my hughesnet satellite Montana to use and started looking online for a way to plan his very special birthday party.

I found a site called partycity.com. I was awestruck. It had everything I needed right there in one place. The prices were absolutely great and the selection was second to none. Since his birthday is right around Halloween I even ordered him his favorite Halloween costume from the site. Yes, they carry costumes also.

I was able to get everything from party favors to invitations from partycity.com. It really was a life saver for me and the shipping was really fast. I plan on using them again for my husbands surprise birthday party. I never knew planning a party could be as easy as a couple mouse clicks. I remember the days when you had to travel from store to store getting party supplies, those days are in the past for me.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails