Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pregnant?!

Nope, sorry to disappoint you but definitely am not pregnant here; it's my friend Genny from North Carolina. I probably look prego because of my fat belly. As a matter of fact, I just finish reading the diet pills reviewed by expert and consumer. I am running out of option as to what diet I am going to do just to lose weight. I tried my husband's technique or diet which is less eating and more coffee. Guess what happen to me? Both my hands are shaking like I am going to have a nervous breakdown. I feel terrible and always tired. Too much coffee is not good. To Mareng Genny, Stephen and Chris, congratulations! I hope it's going to be a girl so your family will be complete. Take care momgen and eat health regularly.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails