Thursday, July 1, 2010

Disappointed with the Auction

I am an active bidder in Listia and yesterday I put few auction items including the VHS that I won from them. I can't afford to buy hydroxycut as supplement to lose weight. So, when I saw the item cardio exercise and kick boxing that was about to end in Listia I bid on it without reading the description. When I got the package yesterday I was disappointed to see that it's a VHS. I thought it was a DVD tape. I was really disappointed with the auction and to think I paid $3.00 via paypal for the shipping cost. I also discuss this topic in my other blog. If you have VHS player and would like to have this item to help you burn some fats, just check out the Auction site because I listed it back there for free.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails