Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Wish

The thing I don't like about renting an apartment is you can't have everything you want for a place. I thought most of the apartment or houses here in the US are built in with fire place. Then, I saw my husband's single bedroom studio type apartment that didn't have any fire place at all. The second apartment that we moved in was big enough and the building designs looked like it has some fire place inside but I was wrong because it was a just fake fire place. Then, we moved in to this house that don't have fire place either. I wish when we have a house we could install a fire place in the living room or outdoor fire place perhaps. Just like the outdoor fireplaces in those houses that I saw on TV and online. The outdoor fireplace will add beauty to the landscape in your back yard.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

ayay! maypa dire da kay busy ang opps sa PU2...ehehehe!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

saka ka na magpagawa ng fireplace pag nakabili ka na ng mansion, :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails