Thursday, June 24, 2010

Camping with Dad

Guest post from Kelly Morov
Buying Father's Day gifts for my husband can be a daunting task. He has everything that he needs so this year, I decided to shop online for gifts that will create a memory for my children and their Dad. Shopping online allows my children to have input on their choice for a Father's Day gift.
We enjoy camping with the children, so I plan to upgrade his tent. Our new internet from hughesnet Marshall has been very helpful when loading pages, such as www.nextag.com to compare features and prices for my husband's new tent.The children are so excited about Daddy's new tent that they can barely keep it to themselves. They helped pick out the colors and design. Shopping online for Father's Day gifts has been so easy that I even booked a river tubing trip online when I bought the tent.
Now, all we have to worry about is finding a campgroundwith a pool and vacancy over Father's Day weekend and we are set for fun and adventure. Of course, we will have plenty of memories of roasting marshmallows, river tubing and setting up the new tent too.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails