Friday, April 30, 2010

Disappointed

Last night I had tummy ache but I still stayed late to clean up the toys that scattered all over the place and had everything ready for tomorrow. I was going to come with hubby to work today so I can go to church over there at his work. But then when he got up early in the morning he asked me if it's okay if I'll go some other time. He wanted to get to work early and he did want to wait for us getting dress. I was disappointed because he already said yes last night and then changed the plan all of a sudden. I don't want to start another fight today. This kind of thing made me upset and feeling depressed. I get upset when someone make promises and end up breaking it. So, here I am now pouting in front of the computer reading article about natural treatment for depression. With my situation sometimes I feel depressed and feeling alone and lonely. I have kids who make me laugh and give reason to smile but there are times that I really feeling down and need someone to talk. And going to church today was very important to me because it's been a year or so that I attended mass. My husband is too lazy to drive me to the church and that is very depressing isn't it? Anyhow, I'll just finish my task and play games at face book so I forget my frustration and disappointment.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

awww...sorry sistah! wala bang church na malapit lang diyan, yng walking distance,kahit hindi catholic, I mean pare pareho lang naman yan,si God pa rin.
Ako nga dati sa Ohio, iba ibang church ang ina attend ko, pag ako lang mag isa, sa malapit na catholic, pag family kami, sa lutheran church,pag winter time, sa pinakamalapit na baptist church naman, lol!Buti na lang walang mosque na malapit,malamang,nakasimba rin ako, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails