Thursday, April 8, 2010

Darn Cough

My babies J & J are both sick right now. They have colds and cough. It was started with a runny nose during the weekend and now they are having hard cough. Jake handled all this pretty well but my Justine is always fussy and crying. Her cough is getting hard and her breathing sounds harsh. If only I could take that away from both of them I already did. This past couple of nights that she is having problem breathing because of the stuffy nose and harsh throat really give us less sleep. She cried last night because she can't sleep straight and sleeping is one of the thing that she wanted so badly. That is why if she has less sleep she become crabby and fussy. Tomorrow, we plan of taking her to the doctor because her breathing bothers her and me. I really feel bad for my lil jelly bean. Include her in your prayer that hope she will feel better and this darn cough will go away. Dang!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

That is so sad to hear. Sakit jud sa ato mga mama basta ato anak ga sakit. Hugs to them na lang Mommy. Take care pud para dili ka ma stress.

I just added your badge at the badge gallery of my kiddos blog. Salamat for the exchange links.

Thank you also for commenting. I appreciate your comments jud. Sorry dugay ko ka reply kay tungod sa kadaghan nako blog ma buang ko aha tong comment. Hehehehe...

Salamat jud. God bless you! :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

wawa naman dalawa mong J's! Buti nakakatulog pa ng maayos.

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh...I hope you guys will feel better soon...sos si Akesha pod tsang...gi ubo napod ug sip-on...murag natakdan ni nako..agoy maluoy ko sa mga bata nga mag sakit....

pagaling ta bayot....kay sayang ang blogging kung luya ta permi...waaaaa...pila na ka days wala koy blog hop....agoy unsa nalang ang mga suki....lol!

daghan ba imong opps sa PU2 tsang? wala sila nag payout sa?

Cecile said...

hope they feel better soon...wawa aman imong pispis uy :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails