Thursday, June 4, 2009

Perfume for me

One of woman's best friends aside from make up is perfume. Most of the lady friends I know they love collecting perfumes, colognes and make ups. Other friends of mind they just love collecting perfumes. I have couple of perfumes left right now in my purse, the Charlie White and Davidoff Cool Water; I just love the scent of these brands of perfumes. Scent of perfumes is the one that can catch attention. I also like the scent of Angel's Breath Cologne. Hey guys and gals if you are into perfumes and cologne check the new product from Scent.net fragrance and perfume online. They have different brand of men's cologne and women's perfume that has unique fragrances ideal for gifts to your man this father's day or maybe to your girl friends.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails