Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #01

I stumble this meme at Chuchie's Hideaway and find it so interesting, so i decided to join in by following the link that leads me to the Friday Fill-Ins founder.

ffi


1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to follow rules.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a real one.

3. Love is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy with their family and don't like politics.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine chicks and pleasure.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without rice or spices in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relax, tomorrow my plans include blogging and Sunday, I want to go out!

I have no Idea what supposed to be the answers in each blank, but hey I did it and it was fun.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rechie said...

hello sis, i am glad this meme captured ur interest too..duha na ta. I like the number 4 questions...i am hoping i can join again next Friday, pag naa time.

Rechie said...

thanks for the linky love diay..tsup

Related Posts with Thumbnails